Warm Berries with Honey and Yogurt
Posted on 15 May 2018
This is the perfect recipe for a quick breakfast or to satisfy that sweet tooth with something a bit healthier than usual dessert recipes!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 2 T Migliarese Mixed Blossom Honey
- 1 T raw pumpkin seeds
- The ingredients above are for each serving. In a small pot, combine 1/2 cup berries and Migliarese Mixed Blossom Honey. Warm over low heat for several minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, layer the yogurt and top with the warm berries.
- Add the remaining berries and an extra drizzle of honey.
- Sprinkle with raw pumpkin seeds and enjoy a health, refreshing snack!