Tagliatelle With Mushrooms, Arugula, & Seared Scallops
Posted on 01 May 2022
Fresh and light. That sums up this quick and easy recipe with real Italian ingredients. Why not treat your wife or mother to this elegant recipe and pair it with the only wine we recommend for Mother's Day - Italo Cescon's Madre "Mother" white wine.
- 1 lb. Astorino Tagliatelle pasta
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 4 tbsp Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 10 oz portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb bay scallops
- 1 shallot, sliced salt
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Cook pasta until to desired tenderness.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet, sauté the mushrooms (sprinkled with salt and rosemary) until tender. Add shallots and cook until translucent. Keep warm.
- Heat another pan on high heat. Add butter and once melted sear the scallops, about 2 minutes per side.
- As the scallops cook, add arugula to the mushroom mixture, stir to combine, and remove from heat.
- Toss the mushroom mixture with the pasta.
- Serve the pasta with scallops. If desired, drizzle with more olive oil before serving.
We went to Vinitaly and talked to Italo Cescon about Madre
Soon available at PastaAndVino.Com
Want it for your recipe box? Download the printable recipe card below (4 x 6)