Panettone Bread Pudding with Moonshine Cream
Posted on 04 December 2017
Looking for a twist on the traditional Italian panettone for dessert this holiday season? This Panettone Bread Pudding with Moonshine Cream is a modern spin on the fruity dessert.
Panettone Bread Pudding
- 1/3 loaf panettone, cut into cubes
- 8 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Kentucky Moonshine Apple Pie Moonshine
- 1 1/2 cups warm heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the panettone cubes in a generously buttered dish.
- Beat the eggs with a whisk. Add the milk and heavy cream. Stir well.
- Pour the egg mixture over the panettone cubes, being sure to coat all of the cubes with the mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the center is set.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium heat, combine the moonshine and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly whisk in the heavy cream and cook until well blended.
- Serve the panettone bread pudding with warm moonshine cream sauce poured over the top.