Italian Recipe - Pasta Salad
Posted on 01 August 2016
This new pasta salad recipe was passed along by our friend, Mendi Goble. Featuring our Natura Amica Rigatoni and our Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Olives, it is a flavorful dish that will make an easy meal for those busy days.
Ingredients for Vinaigrette:
- 1 package salad seasoning mix or your favorite spice blend
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 1 t minced garlic
Ingredients for Pasta Salad:
- 1 bag Natura Amica Rigatoni
- Salami, chopped
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- Tri-colored peppers, chopped
- 1/2 package Migliarese Organic Pitted Split Olives
- 1 jar artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta to desired taste.
- Meanwhile, mix all the vinaigrette ingredients until well blended.
- Combine all the pasta salad ingredients in a large bowl. Once the pasta is cooked, add to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and mix well.
- Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.