Italian Recipe - Onion Cream Tart
Posted on 16 November 2016
Salty sweetness is yours to savor with this delightful appetizer. Make it even easier by using phyllo dough cups instead of making the tarts yourself. We suggest preparing this recipe when you are also serving an entree with red meat. Migliarese Onion Cream Jam also makes a great garnish to any cut of steak.
- Phyllo dough
- 1 jar Migliarese Onion Cream Jam
- 5 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh rosemary, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Fold one sheet of phyllo dough in half and slice in half. You should now have two squares.
- With damp fingers, curl the edges up to create a tartlet. (Or you can use phyllo dough pre-made cups.)
- Bake the tarts for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Place a dollop of Migliarese Onion Cream Jam on each tart and spread to the edges.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top of each tart.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary.