Italian Espresso Recipe - Bicerin
Posted on 11 January 2017
Ready for a dessert espresso that is full of chocolate? Try this Bicerin recipe with Pellini Cremoso for a decadent, warm treat. This one is a favorite!
- 1 1/2 ounces hot cocoa
- 1 1/2 ounces Pellini Cremoso
- 1 1/2 ounces frothed milk
- Cocoa powder
- Prepare the frothed milk.
- Prepare the hot cocoa and pour into a cup.
- Prepare the espresso and pour it over the hot cocoa.
- Top with the frothed milk.
- Sprinkle with cocoa.
- Serve with biscotti or chocolate