Italian Bean Salad
Posted on 09 June 2017
A traditional and delicious side dish for the lazy days of summer with our added Italian flare. Try it and let us know what you think!
- 1/4 cup + 1 T Migliarese Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup Genovese pesto
- 1/2 package Migliarese green olives
- Chopped red onions
- 2 cups red beans
- 2 cups black beans
- Fresh dill
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar.
- Add the pesto and stir well.
- Add olives, onions and beans. Top with chopped fresh dill.
- This dish after being refrigerated for several hours. Serve as a main meal with a crusty bread or as a side dish for your next backyard get together.
Enjoy with your favorite white wine. We recommend the crisp flavors of Veglio Arneis.