Grilled Fresh Fruit with Black Raspberry Jam
Posted on 11 July 2016
This recipe for grilled fresh fruit with a wine-infused black raspberry sauce and ice cream is a quick and unique dessert to serve this summer.
- Fresh fruit, sliced in half
- Migliarese Lemon-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Gilkison Farm Black Raspberry Seedless Jam
- 1/2 cup Veglio Moscato d'Asti
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush both sides of the fresh fruit halves with olive oil.
- Cook fruit until tender, allowing grill marks to show on the flesh of the fruit.
- Meanwhile, heat the black raspberry jam and the Moscato over medium heat to incorporate the flavors.
- Serve fruit drizzled with the sauce and ice cream.
Want to pair this dessert with wine? Try a glass of Veglio Moscato d'Asti for additional fresh fruit flavors!