Grilled Chicken and Pineapple with Mulberry Vinaigrette
Posted on 15 May 2017
- Two chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Fresh pineapple, sliced
- Oregano and garlic to season chicken
- Baby spring mix lettuces
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup Migliarese Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Migliarese Mulberry Jam
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat your grill.
- Season the chicken with oregano and garlic and grill until it is coked through. Meanwhile, grill the pineapple until grill lines appear on both sides.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the balsamic vinegar, Migliarese Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Migliarese Mulberry Jam. Season with salt and pepper, if you desire.
- On a plate, arrange the baby spring mix and top with pineapple, chicken, and crumbled goat cheese. Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!