Fig Jam Cheese Spread
Posted on 07 September 2017
Need a quick and delicious appetizer to serve at your next party or family get together? Look no further than our new recipe for a Fig Jam Cheese Spread. We found this recipe on Taste of Home and made a few changes to feature our Migliarese Fig Jam.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup Migliarese Fig Jam
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Add shredded cheese and green onions and beat.
- Stir in pecans.
- Line a 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap and add the cheese mixture. Refrigerate for one hour or until set.
- Invert onto a serving platter. Spread jam on top and enjoy with crackers!