Drink Recipe - Good Morning Sunshine!
Posted on 04 December 2017
The holiday season is a great time to serve brunch as an alternative to a heavier meal later in the day. If you serve drinks during holiday gatherings, try this Good Morning Sunshine recipe for a nice addition to brunch.
- 1/2 oz grapefruit juice
- Half a dropper of Habanero shrub
- Grenadine (optional)
- Top with Veglio Moscato d'Asti
- Lemon peel
- Pour the grapefruit juice into a champagne flute.
- Add half a dropper of Habanero shrub.
- Float the grenadine (if using).
- Top with Veglio Moscato d'Asti.
- Expel the oil from a lemon peel.
- Roll the oil around the rim and serve with the peel on top of the glass.