Bourbon Cream Sauce for Panettone Garnish
Posted on 01 April 2022
Although traditionally made as a holiday cake, Panettone can still be found year round in select stores, albeit not as prevalent as the holiday. For that reason, we don’t think you need to wait and we are sharing a very Kentucky-ish topping you can make for your family.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons bourbon, or more for added flavor
- On medium heat, melt butter.
- Add sugar and whisk until melted.
- Stir in heavy cream and bourbon until well blended.
- Drizzle on Panettone bread pudding, french toast, pancakes, or ice cream.
Want it for your recipe box? Download the printable recipe card below (4 x 6)