Grilled Lamb Chops with Aromatic Herbs
Posted on 05 April 2016
Follow this Italian recipe for a quick meal featuring lamb chops grilled with extra virgin olive oil infused with rosemary.
- 20 lamb chops
- 5 fl. oz. Migliarese Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 leaves majoram
- 1 sprig thyme
- Mixed pepper
- Heat the grill to high.
- Combine garlic, majoram and thyme.
- Place the lamb chops in a long, shallow dish and cover with olive oil.
- Place them on the grill and cook for three minutes on both sides, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Remove the chops from the grill and spread the herbs on both sides of the chops.
- Place the lamb chops back on the grill and cook for an additional minute.