Pellini Caffe Latte
Posted on 11 January 2016
A caffe latte is a wonderful blend of steamed milk and espresso. The combination of the two create a light and creamy coffee treat.
- 1 cup all natural low-temp pasteurized, non-homogenized milk
- 1 shot (or two for an extra boost) of Pellini Cremoso ground espresso
- Using a stainless steel pitcher, steam the milk. Be sure not to steam it too long or the milk will be bubbly and foamy.
- Prepare the shot of espresso.
- Pour the espresso into a warm cup.
- Slowly pour the steamed milk on top and enjoy!