Posted on 28 December 2015
Keep the holiday spirit alive the rest of the winter with this peppermint latte. It's a perfect treat to keep you warm on cold mornings or to have after dinner as a dessert. The recipe was modified from Angie McGowan's recipe on Babble.
- 2 shots Pellini Top espresso
- 1 cup milk
- A few drops of peppermint extract
- Whipped cream for garnish
- 1 candy cane
- Brew espresso.
- Steam milk or heat it on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Pour espresso and milk into a coffee mug.
- Add peppermint extract.
- Top with whipped cream and either the whole candy cane or crushed pieces of it.