Prawns Salad with Arugula and Parmesan
Posted on 14 December 2015
This recipe comes straight from Migliarese, the producer of our jams, marmalade and olive oils! It's a quick and light recipe dish that could be served as an entree or an appetizer.
- 10 fresh prawns with shell
- 1.7 oz of arugula
- Flakes of Parmigiana Reggiano
- 2 T of Migliarese Organic Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a pan with lightly salted water, boil the prawns for 7 to 8 minutes. Drain excess water and allow to cool.
- Mix the Migliarese Organic Lemon Olive Oil, pepper and salt.
- Shell the shrimp and marinate in the olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Put the arugula on a large plate and flavor it with the balsamic vinegar. Pour over the shrimp and add Parmesan cheese.
- Allow to sit for a few minutes and serve cold.