Pork Tenderloin with Olive Pate
Posted on 26 October 2015
The air may be crisp, but we still have plenty of grilling time left this year! So why not enjoy the delicious flavors of grilled pork tenderloin and salty, fresh olives? This is a perfect dish to enjoy with a glass of Veglio Barbaresco or Barolo, a side salad and toasted garlic bread.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Spiced rub (1 T red pepper flakes, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 T parsley, 1 T oregano, 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 jar Migliarese Olive Pate
- Migliarese extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the spiced rub ingredients in a large baking dish.
- Roll the pork tenderloin in the spiced rub and allow to sit for one hour.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into approximately 2-inch thick slices.
- Heat the grill to high heat.
- Combine the olive pate with 2 to 3 T of Migliarese extra virgin olive oil, enough to give the pate a smoother, thinner consistency.
- Lightly drizzle each pork slice with olive oil.
- Place the tenderloin slices on the grill and cook for 3 minutes on the first side. Flip and grill an additional 2 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from the grill and immediately serve with a spoonful of olive pate on top.