Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino
Posted on 12 October 2015
This simple pasta recipe only takes 15 minutes to prepare and combines spaghetti with garlic and a kick of chili pepper to spice up your dinner.
- 7 oz. spaghetti
- 2 large or 3 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp of chili pepper flakes or one fresh chili pepper, sliced
- 4 T Migliarese Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Fill a pot with water, add salt and bring to a boil. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Pour Migliarese Chili Pepper Olive Oil into a saucepan and heat on medium high.
- Add garlic and chili pepper flakes and brown for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow the garlic and chili pepper flakes to infuse in the hot oil.
- Strain pasta and put in a large serving dish.
- Add the oil with spices to the pasta and mix to combine.