Mediterranean Rosemary Pasta Salad
Posted on 13 September 2015
Food52.com created the Mediterranean Rosemary Pasta Salad using Migliarese's rosemary-infused extra virgin olive oil. We are so excited to share it with you (with a few modifications) because it is the perfect side dish for your next picnic. In fact, it is so refreshing that you can celebrate the feeling of summer all year long! Pair it with Tonnino Mediterraneo for a true taste of the Mediterranean!
- 8 ounces Astorino Cavatelli
- 1/2 lemon - juice and zest
- 3 T Migliarese rosemary extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (13 oz) can artichoke hearts packed in water
- 8 ounces fresh part skim mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta cooks, combine zest and juice of lemon and rosemary olive oil in a large bowl. Stir well with a whisk. Add artichoke hearts, cheese, bell pepper and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Place peas in a colander. When pasta is cooked, drain pasta over peas. Shake well to drain, but do not run under cold water. Add pasta and peas to artichoke mixture. Toss well until thoroughly combined. Serve warm or at room temperature.