Posted on 02 May 2015
Try this recipe for a light, refreshing meal to serve with a delicate white wine such as Tonnino Mediterraneo.
- 1 lb. of spaghetti
- ¼ cup Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. cleaned, peeled, and deveined shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup Tonnino Mediterraneo
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta to desired taste.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and once warm, add the shrimp and garlic. Quickly stir fry the shrimp for about 3 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Turn heat down to a very low simmer to keep warm until the pasta is done.
- Mix the pasta and shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with the lemon zest, parsley, salt and pepper.