Abruzzo - A Refreshing Twist on Prosecco
Posted on 07 January 2015
Here is another refreshing and delicious recipe featuring...Prosecco!
- 1-1/2 ounces blackberry-lemon verbena syrup ( or plain blackberry syrup with a few drops of lemon juice added)
- D.O.C.G. Prosecco (such as Italo Cescon Prosecco)
- Lemon verbena or mint leaf for garnish, if desired.
1. Combine ingredients in a champagne flute.
2. Add a few blackberries.
3. Garnish with lemon verbena or mint.
Recipe created by Sondra Bernstein of Estate Restaurant, Sonoma, CA on behalf of Prosecco Conegliano Valdobbiadene. Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo!