Sgroppino - A Classic Italian Cocktail with Prosecco
Posted on 21 December 2014
The Sgroppino is a classic Italian cocktail that is easy to make and one of our family's favorites!
- 1 cup of chilled Prosecco (such as Italo Cescon Prosecco)
- 2 Tablespoons chilled vodka
- 1/3 cup frozen lemon sorbet
- Fresh mint leaves, chopped
1. Pour the Prosecco and vodka into two Champagne flutes, dividing equally.
2. Spoon a scoop of sorbet into each flute.
3. Sprinkle with mint and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis Looking for more great cocktail recipes using Prosecco? Visit us again for more ideas!