Posted on 07 December 2014
Who doesn't love that creamy hazelnut flavor in Nutella? Add it to your next cup for a new take on espresso!
- 1 T Nutella
- 1 shot of Pellini espresso like Pellini Oro Gusto Intenso whole beans
- 1/4 cup frothed milk (we used low-temp pasteurized, non-homogenized milk)
- Chocolate chips, shaved chocolate or cocoa powder
1. Place the Nutella in the bottom of your cup.
2. Prepare your frothed milk using a stainless steel pitcher.
3. Prepare the shot of espresso and pour it over the Nutella.
4. Slowly pour the frothed milk over the espresso and top with chocolate chips, shavings or a sprinkle of cocoa.