Pumpkin Spice Latte
Posted on 12 November 2014
Our friends at WholeLatteLove shared their recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte, and we had to share it with you! Who can resist pumpkin treats this time of year? Not us, which is why we couldn't wait to try this recipe using our very own Pellini Top!
- 1 shot Espresso (we used Pellini Top ground)
- 3/4 cup milk (we used all-natural low temp pasteurized, non-homogenized milk)
- 3 T pumpkin puree
- 1.5 T pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of coconut palm sugar
1. Brew a shot (or two) of espresso.
2. Pour the espresso into your glass and add the pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree and pure maple syrup. Give them a quick stir to blend together.
3. Froth your milk in a stainless steel pitcher. Gently pour frothed milk in your glass. Stir gently to combine.
4. Top with a pinch of coconut palm sugar.