Posted on 31 August 2014
- Pellini Aroma Oro Gusto Intenso Beans ground to your preference
- Sugar to taste
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Using Pellini Aroma Oro Gusto Intenso Beans, grind and prepare two to three cups of espresso. Place them in a larger cup.
- Add enough sugar to achieve the desired taste.
- Add two to three ice cubes to begin the cooling process. Stir to dissolve.
- Place the cup in the freezer. Using a fork, scrape the coffee every hour to keep the granite from freezing into one large ice cube.
- Once it is to your desired consistency, serve and enjoy!