Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
Posted on 26 August 2014
- 2 russet potatoes
- 3 T Migliarese Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash potatoes and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices. Then slice in half to form half circle shapes.
3. Spread sliced potatoes onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
4. Toss the potatoes with 3 T Migliarese Rosemary Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
5. Roast for 30 minutes, turning occasionally. Add more olive oil if needed.