Chickpea, Tomato and Feta Salad with Chili Pepper Infused Olive Oil
Posted on 20 August 2014
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 5 ounces Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Migliarese Chili Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Oregano, salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, mix the chickpeas, tomato, cucumber and Feta cheese.
2. Toss the salad with Migliarese Chili Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3. Add a dash of salt, pepper and oregano. Serve chilled.