Posted on 01 August 2014
- 1 bag Astorino Cavatelli
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into pieces
- Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus additional for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Pour olive oil into small pan and sauté the minced garlic for about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
3. Cook the pasta 13 minutes, or until desired taste. Drain the pasta, but do not rinse.
4. Add the olive oil and garlic sauce to the pasta. Drizzle additional olive oil over the pasta to your desired taste. Stir well.
5. Combine the tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste.