Burley Farm Awesome Ribs
Posted on 09 June 2016
Our twist combining Italian food and Kentucky Proud barbecue continues with the best ribs you will ever taste! Made with locally grown black raspberries, Burley Farm Awesome Sauce has a sweet, fruity kick that will make your lips smack.
- 3 lbs Country Style Ribs
- Burley Farm Awesome Sauce
- 2 T salt
- 1 T pepper
- Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup white wine (we used Tonnino Grillo)
- Heat oven to 390° F.
- Combine the salt and pepper to create a rub for the ribs. Rub on all sides and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large pan until very hot.
- Place the ribs in the pan and sear for 3 minutes on the first side and 2 minutes on the second side. Remove from heat.
- Carefully add the white wine to the pan.
- Cover and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Drain the wine from the pan.
- Coat all sides of the ribs with Burley Farm Awesome Sauce and return to the oven for another 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with additional sauce if desired.