Burley Farm Sweet Bourbon Sauce Smoked Brisket over Maccheroncini Piccanti
Posted on 09 June 2016
For the love of barbecue! From the heart of Kentucky and the countryside of Italy, we bring you an unexpected combination to delight your taste buds and impress your dinner guests! We've paired smoked brisket with Astorino Maccheroncini Piccanti (Spicy Pasta) and Burley Farm Sweet Bourbon Sauce. The kick of red pepper in the spicy pasta balances with the sweet flavors of the bourbon barbecue sauce. We promise you will want seconds!
- Smoke the brisket after seasoning with your favorite rub.
- Cook pasta to your desired taste.
- Heat the Burley Farm Sweet Bourbon Sauce until warm.
- Place pasta on a serving platter. Carefully pour the barbecue sauce over the pasta and combine.
- Slice the brisket and serve it over the pasta.
- Serve with a side salad and warm bread.
Pair this dish with a fruity red like Tonnino Nero d'Avola to complement the sweet, spicy boldness of the pasta.