Italian Recipe - Roasted Vegetables with Migliarese Organic Orange Marmalade
Posted on 09 May 2016
This recipe is a great way to liven up your favorite root vegetables. If you are a potato lover, adding Migliarese Organic Orange Marmalade will definitely add another dimension of flavor. Feel free to add or substitute other root vegetables like red onions or beets.
- 1 pound russet potatoes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1/2 pound carrots
- 1/2 pound parsnips
- 6 T Migliarese Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 jar Migliarese Organic Orange Marmalade
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Diced all vegetables into bite-sized pieces (approximately 1 1/2 inches).
- Evenly spread the vegetables on a large baking sheet. Use your fingers to gently toss them with 3 T extra virgin olive oil and salt.
- Baked until tender, approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining 3 T of olive oil and the organic orange marmalade. The olive oil with slightly thin the marmalade.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, toss the vegetables with the marmalade and oil mixture until well combined. Add more salt if desired.
- Serve immediately.