Italian Recipe - Lemon Salmon Stir Fry
Posted on 09 May 2016
So, you probably don't think of stir fry as being Italian. That's why we created this zesty lemon salmon stir fry recipe that can be served on top of your favorite pasta or risotto.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Migliarese Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh salmon (we prefer sockeye), chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Migliarese Organic Pitted Split Olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1/4 cup Migliarese Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil on high heat. Saute the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the salmon and cook all the way through. Salmon cooks quickly, so it should only take a few minutes.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup Migliarese Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil to keep the fish from drying out.
- Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes and pitted split olives.
- Keep warm until ready to serve. Drizzle with more olive oil if desired. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This dish pairs well with a fresh white wine like Tonnino Grillo. The intense fresh fruit flavors of the Grillo create a unique flavor comparison between the sun-dried tomatoes and the salted pitted green olives.